I just received my papers in the mail to join the Plenti program. In case you didnt know, Rite Aid has dropped the UP rewards and started the Plenti Program. Starting in early May, their new rewards program Plenti will take over.
In early May, wellness+ will become wellness+ with Plenti.
Offering you even more ways to get rewarded.
- You will still earn wellness+ points at Rite Aid on purchases and prescriptions towards savings of up to 20% OFF almost the whole
Rite Aid store for a year.1
- And now, +UP Rewards will transition to Plenti points.2
- Earn Plenti points on select purchases at Rite Aid and other Plenti partners
Even more value with Plenti:
- Plenti points are valid for at least two years instead of two weeks.
- Plenti points can be used at Rite Aid and certain other Plenti partners.
- Plenti points can be used flexibly. Once you’ve earned at least 200 points, you’ll be able to start using your points for savings at certain Plenti partners!